babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Adaptive Xenon Headlamps & High Beam Assist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(08-06-2011 02:31pm)Alex Wrote: [ -> ]My folks live in Steyning and the drive down from my place in Bristol is usually fine until you hit the M25, however that will change as soon as I get my Evoque, and the journey will be less exhausting due to being to asorbed by the new vehicle (let's hope the novelty doesn't wear off too quickly).
Ahh - you need to come off at Newbury and drive Basingstoke, Alton, Rogate A272 to Petworth and down through Storrington. Bet it would take less time Newbury - Petworth 1 hour another 1/2 hour to Steyning.
Take small detour at Alton (or take A34 to Winchester from Newbury) and you can pop into mine for a cuppa.
(08-06-2011 04:23pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]Take small detour at Alton (or take A34 to Winchester from Newbury) and you can pop into mine for a cuppa.
This is potentially turning into a club! I can see a few pub lunches with loads of Evoques outside in a car park coming up.
Yep I have made my order - choose Dynamic (White) and did think about the LUX pack but in the end I have gone for: Powered Tailgate, Panoramic Roof, Contrast Roof, Audio upgrade, Surround cameras, Auto dimming mirror, Adaptive Headlights, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated steering wheel, Privacy Glass, key less entry, plus (I know a long list) Headliner and Black Strata.

By choosing the LUX I would have got Park assist and TV but I doubt I would ever use those features (depending whos driving, and the long jams on the M25 I rather listen to music than use a TV, plus iPad is better for that sort of stuff).

Funny speaking of traffic jams, in one thread I asked about the LUX packs climate control feature and the air sensing recirculation (only included in LUX pack). That's a feature that would be nice when air con is running on those hot summer days. It's a shame that's not a seperate feature.

I did initially choose Style 7 wheels but went back to default, saw in one thread the chrome shadow wheels in day light and they looked on appearance that they needed a wash than being an effect.
(08-06-2011 04:26pm)griff Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2011 04:23pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]Take small detour at Alton (or take A34 to Winchester from Newbury) and you can pop into mine for a cuppa.
This is potentially turning into a club! I can see a few pub lunches with loads of Evoques outside in a car park coming up.

I'll be there Wink
(08-06-2011 04:26pm)Alex Wrote: [ -> ]Yep I have made my order - choose Dynamic (White) and did think about the LUX pack but in the end I have gone for: Powered Tailgate, Panoramic Roof, Contrast Roof, Audio upgrade, Surround cameras, Auto dimming mirror, Adaptive Headlights, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated steering wheel, Privacy Glass, key less entry, plus (I know a long list) Headliner and Black Strata.

By choosing the LUX I would have got Park assist and TV but I doubt I would ever use those features (depending whos driving, and the long jams on the M25 I rather listen to music than use a TV, plus iPad is better for that sort of stuff).

Funny speaking of traffic jams, in one thread I asked about the LUX packs climate control feature and the air sensing recirculation (only included in LUX pack). That's a feature that would be nice when air con is running on those hot summer days. It's a shame that's not a seperate feature.

I did initially choose Style 7 wheels but went back to default, saw in one thread the chrome shadow wheels in day light and they looked on appearance that they needed a wash than being an effect.
That sound great Alex. All you need is the kitchen sink! I will look out for you when you make that long trip.
My grandmother lived in West Chiltington and I spent my childhood hating that journey down (well before M25 days). Those final few windy roads made me green everytime. Crying
Was using in the new x3 tonight. Was ok. Slow to react sometimes. I wouldn't pay extra for it on the evoque
Adaptive xenons on my A3 cab are fantastic for illuminating the A-roads across Cheshire. I'll be paying the £1000ish to get them when I order an Evoque.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's