babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Build brought forward
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rang my dealer and found out my salesperson had left a month ago(thanks for telling me).i then asked how my order was going and they told me my order had come forward a monthVery Happy
The last order date will be 29th Feb but he told me the last person to change spec on this date added 5 weeks to the order.So my car will be delivered on 9th AprilVery Happy
Blimey that is good news broady. Wonder if I will get mine earlier and if dates are now starting to come forward in general.
(24-02-2012 03:14pm)MartinP Wrote: [ -> ]Blimey that is good news broady. Wonder if I will get mine earlier and if dates are now starting to come forward in general.

Yes,that is what my dealer said.He even thinks it could arrive in March!
(24-02-2012 02:16pm)broady43 Wrote: [ -> ]The last order date will be 29th Feb
Wtf.
I'm actually starting to get a bit annoyed with my dealer, as I emailed him today to confirm the style 7wheel issues, mentioned nothing about the window closing midweek next week.... All he ever says tome is I'll let you know when anything changes Sad
Whereas I said I like to be hands off, but give me regular updates even if there is no news.... They have not contacted me once Sad

Anyway I digress... Geat news OP Very Happy
Good news, what is your Actual build date, you don't say in your post
(24-02-2012 10:14pm)THEMACS Wrote: [ -> ]Good news, what is your Actual build date, you don't say in your post

Thanks THEMACS,I never asked the actual build date as I was over the moon about the car being delivered a month early.I will find out and post back soon.
(24-02-2012 08:46pm)RacingSnake Wrote: [ -> ]Wtf.
I'm actually starting to get a bit annoyed with my dealer, as I emailed him today to confirm the style 7wheel issues, mentioned nothing about the window closing midweek next week.... All he ever says tome is I'll let you know when anything changes Sad
Whereas I said I like to be hands off, but give me regular updates even if there is no news.... They have not contacted me once Sad

Anyway I digress... Geat news OP Very Happy

I see you located in Reading so presume that's Lancaster Reading dealership. Placed my order 3 and a half months ago and heard nothing from them either. But what we going to do, cancel and go somewhere else. And be back of another queue without knowing anythingQuestion
Reference URL's