babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Transparents Stickers in the back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've had my Evoque for about a week and just noticed two small transparent stickets above the rear lights (photos attached). Anybody knows if these should have been removed before delivery but weren't or whether they are there for a reason, maybe covering a defect or something like that?

Thanks.

P.
Don't have them on mine, so guess they are pre-delivery...? do they go under the light fitting or just sit on top?

Glad to see the tailgate fits as well as centrally as mine Laughing
They do go under... I am tempted to just pull them out but am a bit nervous in case they are not meant to be removed...

P.
Over time they are going to become loose anyway so I'd remove them now.

Plus, if there is a defect then better to know sooner rather than later.
I noticed them on mine at the weekend,there is actually dirt under them and they look crap,hoping they will shrivel up and fall off,let me know how you get on with yours
They are not on mine either.
I have the same stickers on the in side edge. Thought it was there to stop any damage to the paint when the tail gate is closed.
Soften it with a bit of white spirit, they should come off easily then.
Just noticed mine has got them, but when I wash it on Saturday morning, they will be removed.
Prob there during the build process, perhaps to prevent scratching of the paintwork ... I'd take them off and if the lights fall out... call you friendly dealer Wink
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's