babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: LUX Pack - Climate Control Feature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On the LUX pack it states at the end: 'Climate control - automatic with air filtration and air quality sensing'

Doesn't all the Evoques come with automatic with air filtration, so Im assuming the air quality sensing is the added feature.

Any idea what that does? Is it worth it (not listed as a separate option).
Isn't this a recirculation function that automatically blocks / filters outside air when the quality is too low (e.g. in a tunnel)?
So I guess if air con or heating running it just recirculates the internal air as opposed to from outside - let's hope the air quality internally is from pollutants.

I guess there must also be a CO2 sensor as well.
I have this on my FL2. Basically it detects exhaust fumes etc and automatically switches to recycle. In practice it works very well as I have never manually had to switch to recycle, say when sat in a traffic jam to stop fumes coming into the car. Your analogy about automatically closing off the air in a tunnel is another example.

If I could spec it as an option on my pure I would, but sadly I can't, as it is one of those really options.Very HappyVery Happy
Yeah, that is why I will probably go with Prestige.. Because of options like this cannot be ordered in the Pure. And the Pure in our country is as well equipped as a entry level VW Polo... (for 40k EUR..)
Reference URL's