babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Detailing Completed Today- More pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got the CQuartz treatment applied today, Bodywork, alloys, seats, glass.

Have to say very happy with the results. For Pictures see:
http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/62913692/...g?h=3e6e0c

To move to next picture just click the photo you are looking at.

For more details on the treatment see link:

The link is http://www.spiritdetailing.com
Looks really good Big G...spirit interior was on my radar before I settled for ambiance. Now wondering if I made the right choice!
(19-02-2012 07:53pm)MartinP Wrote: [ -> ]Looks really good Big G...spirit interior was on my radar before I settled for ambiance. Now wondering if I made the right choice!

Ambiance was on my list too - the Mrs swayed me towards the Spirit, said it was warmer and richer and she's a better artiistic eye than me. But whatever the choice - you'lll really enjoy it. I know its early days, but i'm really blown away by the overall driving experience.
Great to read your positive comments Big G. The Spirit looks amazing. I too had given a lot of thought to this, but as I had seen none in the flesh decided to opt for the Ambience which for me was a safer option. I now wish I had travelled further afield to take a look as your looks so good - very expensive/classy.

The detailer has done a great job, you must be very pleased. Wishing you lots of happy motoring!
I've asked for opinions on Facebook with a pic of both Spirit and Ambiance as I could amend my order. Voting is currently 50/50 - not so helpful then.
(19-02-2012 11:00pm)swabes Wrote: [ -> ]I've asked for opinions on Facebook with a pic of both Spirit and Ambiance as I could amend my order. Voting is currently 50/50 - not so helpful then.

The head v the heartVery Happy
I'm just confused between Spirit interiors and Spirit detailing!Confused
(19-02-2012 10:33pm)LDT Wrote: [ -> ]Great to read your positive comments Big G. The Spirit looks amazing. I too had given a lot of thought to this, but as I had seen none in the flesh decided to opt for the Ambience which for me was a safer option. I now wish I had travelled further afield to take a look as your looks so good - very expensive/classy.

The detailer has done a great job, you must be very pleased. Wishing you lots of happy motoring!

Thanks LDT - so far so good - one small issue with the smartkey playing up, all else great so far , fingers crossed.
Reference URL's