babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Real World Liter / 100 Kilometer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi,

we have had this thread for miles per gallon, but in most regions of Europe we have the measure
fuel ( Liter ) per 100 kilometers ( km ).

My Si4 needs about 17 l in the City, 12,2 l on the motorway cruising with a speed of 140 - 160 km / h.
I never reached less than 12 l, even with 120 km / h constantly without accelerating. The sixths gear has low ratio and at this speed the engine goes less than 3.000 rpm.

That´s a lot too much for the weight, power and an new developed car. The " official " consumption by Land Rover is 11,9 l in the City, 6,9 l on the road ! European Standard Measure !

Ralf
We already have a fuel consumption thread which runs to over 50 pages and 30,000 views.

Do we really need another one.

I appreciate that most of the posts in that thread are in miles rather than kilometres, however it is not difficult to do the conversion, there are loads of conversion websites and I am sure an average 10 year old should be able to do the maths.
TD4 auto with 1400km on the clock. I have not reset the consumption read out since I collected the car with 17km on the click. My fuel consumption according to the OBC is 9.2l per 100km with an even mix of urban and motorway driving.

So far do good because my Freelander 2 which also had the 2.2 diesel averaged about 9.8l per 100 km. When I sold her, she had 72 000 km on the clock.
Done about 1100kms and been getting about 8.9l/100kms.

That is with the Air Conditioning on most of the time...

I expect it to go down as it opens up a bit more and also when the weather gets a bit cooler... plus I have been pushing the littel TD4 engine.
13-15l in the city
8-10l on the motorway
TD4 AUTO
Not very happy considering that 6.7l av…. Not in my sweetest dreams…. Average… come on… not even the minimum!
After 900km almost..... 12.2 lts per100 km 90% city driving ....SI4
(19-02-2012 03:48pm)Deck Wrote: [ -> ]13-15l in the city
8-10l on the motorway
TD4 AUTO
Not very happy considering that 6.7l av…. Not in my sweetest dreams…. Average… come on… not even the minimum!

Goodness, please check your engine! It sounds like an SI4!!
(19-02-2012 01:12pm)CSJ Wrote: [ -> ]I appreciate that most of the posts in that thread are in miles rather than kilometres, however it is not difficult to do the conversion, there are loads of conversion websites and I am sure an average 10 year old should be able to do the maths.

It is difficult, especially because people here post both imperial MPG & US MPG figures. Apart from the UK & US everyone else uses the Metric L/100kms. We need a proper thread where everybody clearly states figures & engine/transmission type & whoever starts the thread updates the first post with this info, so we don't have to go thru 50+ pages.
(19-02-2012 06:41pm)Evoqess Wrote: [ -> ]Goodness, please check your engine! It sounds like an SI4!!

Already checked! Nothing wrong they said....Exclamation nothing to do!
...about 9.000km "old" Wink
By the way, I think that it is very important to post the average speed (AS), which is direct related with the fuel consumption or vice versa...!

... so:
14,6l/100km havy city traffic (AS about 18km/h)
8,7l/100km on the road (AS about 90km/h but top speed not more than 140km/h)
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's