babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Wheels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Was at the Manchester event yesterday and was pleasantly surprised at how well worth my journey had been - it was a much better show than I had expected.

I was a little underwhelmed by seeing the 20in. sparkle style 6 wheels in the flesh - they didn't really look to be worth the extra outlay and I am now in two minds whether or not to order the 19in. style 5 instead which will cost less and actually seemed to suit the car better.

Salesperson at the show told me that you can get the style 6 wheels "shadow chromed" and that this was on the options list - has anyone seen this because I can't find it anywhereConfused
I've seen them on the build element of the LR website but not otherwise I'm afraid
(05-06-2011 09:54am)Wicksy Wrote: [ -> ]Salesperson at the show told me that you can get the style 6 wheels "shadow chromed" and that this was on the options list - has anyone seen this because I can't find it anywhereConfused

This car is wearing them. I think the darker wheels can make a difference - however with this colour combo I preferred the lighter wheels of the car at the show..... but that’s just my taste.

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/general-aut...voque.html
Ooh I've seen that pic. Didn't realisedjvthey were the darker chromes. Pretty nice
(05-06-2011 10:45am)Blackseries Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2011 09:54am)Wicksy Wrote: [ -> ]Salesperson at the show told me that you can get the style 6 wheels "shadow chromed" and that this was on the options list - has anyone seen this because I can't find it anywhereConfused

This car is wearing them. I think the darker wheels can make a difference - however with this colour combo I preferred the lighter wheels of the car at the show..... but that’s just my taste.

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/general-aut...voque.html

Thanks for that Blackseries - it just looks like they need a good washSmile

I think I am swaying towards changing to the 19in. style 5's
(05-06-2011 10:56am)Wicksy Wrote: [ -> ]I think I am swaying towards changing to the 19in. style 5's

Those do look good but will be a b*****r to clean. You'll need a valeter on speed dial!
The style 6 shadow chromed are style 7 alloys I believe. I have gone for style 7 and think they look real good.
(05-06-2011 11:03am)evoqueboy Wrote: [ -> ]The style 6 shadow chromed are style 7 alloys I believe. I have gone for style 7 and think they look real good.

What body colour have you gone with?
(05-06-2011 11:04am)Blackseries Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2011 11:03am)evoqueboy Wrote: [ -> ]The style 6 shadow chromed are style 7 alloys I believe. I have gone for style 7 and think they look real good.

What body colour have you gone with?

Still in the process of getting this changed from fuji White to Firenze red. At the NYC autoshow I noticed the alloys we're style 7 on the Firenze red coupe. What do you reckon? Good choice or bad?
(05-06-2011 11:08am)evoqueboy Wrote: [ -> ]Still in the process of getting this changed from fuji White to Firenze red. At the NYC autoshow I noticed the alloys we're style 7 on the Firenze red coupe. What do you reckon? Good choice or bad?

I assume it’s a Dynamic Coupe you are going for. The shadows do look good but my preference for the non shadow is that they tie the front and rear kick plates (I'm not sure if that’s what they are called) together with the wheels and make them stand out more. The Shadows make the car look more sporty though. JMO.

Firenze Red Coupe - will look amazing.

Are you going for the Black roof?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's