babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Dealer Accessories - shop around?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When we want some dealer accessories like side tubes or mud flaps added to our orders before collection, should we be shopping around for best prices from dealers or are they all standard costs?
RRP is set by Land Rover but dealer discounts can vary quite a bit. Best discoount I've found is Nick from Yeovil Land Rover which is 20% for forum members.
(16-02-2012 02:54pm)WB Wrote: [ -> ]RRP is set by Land Rover but dealer discounts can vary quite a bit. Best discoount I've found is Nick from Yeovil Land Rover which is 20% for forum members.

Me too, Nick is very helpful and if you get them fitted before it is registered, they are covered by the full 3 year warranty. I did this with full mudflaps on my dynamic. Also worth asking for a discount on the fitting cost, if you don't ask, you don't get.
Cheers guys. Actually the prices I've been given by my dealer aren't that bad anyway so I may as well just stick with it and save the hassle of shopping around.
(16-02-2012 11:04pm)leveller Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers guys. Actually the prices I've been given by my dealer aren't that bad anyway so I may as well just stick with it and save the hassle of shopping around.

and that's why it's rip off Britain and we get charged over the odds... we're just a bit too happy to pay more than we need to..
Duckworth Parts are a sponsor on here and they give discounts
good discounts Very Happy and free UK postageThumbs Up
And do you by any chance ship to France? Smile
we can ship worldwide
Reference URL's