babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Any pics of Orkney Grey?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I placed my order on Wed, last week but have not yet specified colours (inside or out).

I fancied white but my wife is pushing for the grey.

Does anyone have a real pic of a grey Evoque?

If you picked grey, would you go for black or grey leather?
On my video from the NEC the Pure was in Grey but not sure what type of Grey (or perhaps maybe silver). The Pure had light coloured seats - Cirrus (which I thought was an impractical colour).

In my order I’m going for Black interior (Dynamic). Despite a light interior screaming more elegance than a dark one (funny how we are conditioned in thinking that) I know from previous experience that dark materials wear better over time, so when it comes to selling I don’t have to worry about obvious marks which would show probably more on a light interior – but again this is relevant to your lifestyle, and who travels with you.

If you can select the HD settings in the video for better quality.
(05-06-2011 08:30am)scottie99 Wrote: [ -> ]I placed my order on Wed, last week but have not yet specified colours (inside or out).

I fancied white but my wife is pushing for the grey.

Does anyone have a real pic of a grey Evoque?

If you picked grey, would you go for black or grey leather?

Scottie99,
My wife all so put her foot down on having White. Would have gone for black,but as are Disco is this colour,which looks great once washed but after a day or so is covered in dust again. Have gone for orkney grey. We would have gone with the cirrus, but it's a lot lighter than it shows in any picture or film (off white). So have now gone for black which is more like charcoal. the cars at the NEC where in silver. don't have any pic of grey, but jag lunar gray is the same (rr getting paint from jag)
Watch this link of a grey jag in Lunar/Orkney gray (sorry about music. not taken by me).
(05-06-2011 08:30am)scottie99 Wrote: [ -> ]Scottie99,
My wife all so put her foot down on having White. Would have gone for black,but as are Disco is this colour

What does 'Disco' mean?
(05-06-2011 03:48pm)Alex Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2011 08:30am)scottie99 Wrote: [ -> ]Scottie99,
My wife all so put her foot down on having White. Would have gone for black,but as are Disco is this colour

What does 'Disco' mean?
Disco as in "our Discovery" methinks
Oh - I thought it was a new term Laughing

I was texting my fiends asking if they have heard the word 'disco' used in the context of describing something, and they all said never heard of it. [/align]
I could say I have a black disco room in my house, but as griff said it's short for LR discovery.
There are an awful lot of wives putting their foot down about colour choices!
(05-06-2011 07:53pm)Charlie Wrote: [ -> ]There are an awful lot of wives putting their foot down about colour choices!

My wife let's me chose which cars we buy, as long as she can say which colour,size,shape,make,model & price.. Wink
Good to see you wear the trousers Doug....

She just tells you which ones to wear Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's