babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Driver settings memory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone please tell me what memory features the Evoque has and how it works? Mine, when i get it has the lux pack, with the memory seats, but is that just for the seat position or does it also cover mirrors, temperature setting, volume etc.? My wifes mini does all that from whick key is used, but i guess keyless would make that more complicated.
I came from a BMW where the key remembered all those settings.
I regret to inform you that the Evoque is not as sophisticated. Three seat memories on door with wing mirror memory and that's your lot.
(12-02-2012 12:28pm)griff Wrote: [ -> ]I came from a BMW where the key remembered all those settings.
I regret to inform you that the Evoque is not as sophisticated. Three seat memories on door with wing mirror memory and that's your lot.

Think this was covered in an earlier post, and you are right, its a bit poor!
So what does the über sophisticated Key give you then?

And there was me complaining my Beemer key couldn't auto set the rear view mirror! But I love the way the stereo comes on at my nice gentle volume with music from the hard disk instead of my wife's ear deafening local radio station.

Still want an Evoque though so I'll just ban her from driving it Smile
I don't think that LR claim it's a sophisticated key and has seat and wing mirror memory. It also has remote access if you specify it. That works well but otherwise it is all a bit basic.
Reference URL's