babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: How long to wait for repair?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I took my Evoque back to the dealer and they admitted there were a number of rattles, so they booked it in to be repaired. However, with every mile I drive and the rattles slowly driving me nuts, I'm beginning to get increasingly annoyed at the amount of time I'm having to wait.

I visited on 2 Feb and was told to bring the car back on 28 Feb to be repaired. Does that timeframe seem acceptable/normal?
Not sure if it's normal to wait so long for LR but it seems excessive to me? I would expect problems to be initially checked by the service dept within maybe a week, with a further wait afterwards if specific parts needed to be ordered!
Try another dealer or a call to LR CS would probably be my suggested next steps...
Mine was in at the dealer within 4 days, I would have had to wait 3 weeks if I had needed a courtesy car though!
(12-02-2012 11:17am)CSJ Wrote: [ -> ]Mine was in at the dealer within 4 days, I would have had to wait 3 weeks if I had needed a courtesy car though!

Ok, maybe that's the issue. I said I needed a courtesy car.

I simply can't bare the rattles so, to push the point, could I suggest I rent a car and they refund the cost?
Reference URL's