babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Gear Selector
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Those of you with manuals, where does the arrow supposed appear that shows you when to select a higher gear???
Off top of head, left hand side, Near bottom - think it may actially be in the speedo bit.
Just checked, it's actually in the lower left corner of the central section between the dials.
I must be going blind as I still can't see it. Does it only work when the Eco button is on?
Dunno about that but I've never turned Eco off but I very much doubt they are linked.
Do u change up 'too early' such that it needs never appear?
Not that I no off, mind you only picked it up on Sat so still driving it nice and gently. Also the stop start doesn't appear to be working either however, I do recall reading something where it won't work under a certain temp. Do you know anything about this???
My stop/start hasn't worked in the last week or two - I think it's just too damn cold (and I know there is a temp below which it doesn't kick in), so I would forget about the Eco being a possible issue until it get warmer.

Have also sent you a PM.
Just to let you know that today it was a scorching 8 oC and my stop/start worked again today!
Same here, but still haven't seen the gear shift indicator work ConfusedConfused
Reference URL's