babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Best Land Rover Experience - Malverns or West Country?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Im after a bit of advice as I have a Land Rover Experience voucher and am virtually in the middle of two of the centres, so which one is best Malvern Hills or West country (Nr Honiton)?

Also do they use Evoques?

Any advice appreciated
(07-02-2012 12:38pm)Firenze Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Im after a bit of advice as I have a Land Rover Experience voucher and am virtually in the middle of two of the centres, so which one is best Malvern Hills or West country (Nr Honiton)?

Any advice appreciated

How do you get a voucher in the first place?
(07-02-2012 12:38pm)Firenze Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Im after a bit of advice as I have a Land Rover Experience voucher and am virtually in the middle of two of the centres, so which one is best Malvern Hills or West country (Nr Honiton)?

Any advice appreciated

Eastnor Castle. It's landrovers testing and development site and it's fantastic.
(07-02-2012 01:50pm)Donny Dog Wrote: [ -> ]How do you get a voucher in the first place?
They are offered as gifts by dealers or you can buy one from LR
(07-02-2012 01:50pm)Donny Dog Wrote: [ -> ]How do you get a voucher in the first place?

Yeah dealer just gave me one when I saw him this weekend, although car has been on order months but he said they just had some more vouchers come in from LR

I would ask your dealer for one, its for half a day
Eastnor Castle (Malverns) is a wonderful venue. Spent a day there with a FFRR, last year. Immense area to play in. Hoping to get there later this year, for a half day in an EvoqueExclamationTongue Out
It's a bit off topic but has anyone tried the LR experience in Scotland? We were thinking of having a weekend away when the car arrives (even though we live next door to the experience place in Luton).

If it's not very good we'll go to Eastnor Castle.
Am off to Malverns at the end of March, they have all the models including the Evoque, thought I would try out a RR Sport tho
(07-02-2012 03:15pm)Pommyboi Wrote: [ -> ]It's a bit off topic but has anyone tried the LR experience in Scotland? We were thinking of having a weekend away when the car arrives (even though we live next door to the experience place in Luton).

If it's not very good we'll go to Eastnor Castle.

See my comments above about Eastnor Castle.

Have also had a half day at Pitlochry in a D4, in April 2011. Site no where near as big as Eastnor, but an interesting and challanging driving course.

I would plump for Eastnor, as you will probably not meet anyone on the way around, but at Pitlochry, often had to stop for the course to be cleared by other vehicles.
Thanks for all the advice, Eastnor it is then!! can't wait and it will also fill in the wait for my Evoque 2 wks to the LR experience then 2 wks till I pick up my Evoque (fingers crossed no delays)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's