babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: It's Arrived
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got the call today to tell me my new baby has arrived at the dealers and now getting ready for me to take ownershipVery HappyVery Happy

Dealer wants to know if I want the Supagard paint and interior protectection. After a bit of hagling, got the price down to £349.

First question, is that a good price and second question, is it worth getting it doneConfused:Confused:
No its not a good price, look on ebay and find out how much a supaguard kit costs. Then you will see the massive rip off that is supaguard.
Not a good price and don't get it done by dealer anyway. There are lots of threads on this subject across the site.
Waste of money, I worked for Toyota years ago n bought it for about £30 but sold it for anything from £300+ to the customers. Save your money!
Please please please don't waste your money - it's a £30 kit. If you want the car protected find a proper detailer who will use proper products and will typically cost between £250-£300
Well done you, and no don't do it.
Reference URL's