babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: To those who've ordered a Prestige - why didn't you go for a Dynamic?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've ordered a dynamic but notice that most people talk about the Pure and Prestige (and the differences between them).

So, to those who decided to go for the Prestige, what made you not go for the Dynamic?
Dynamic - crap bodywork design and worse exhausts and naff little extra spoiler.
(29-05-2011 09:02pm)LRX Wrote: [ -> ]I've ordered a dynamic but notice that most people talk about the Pure and Prestige (and the differences between them).

So, to those who decided to go for the Prestige, what made you not go for the Dynamic?

did not like the look of the lower line of the paintwork, and not sure about the more sporty interior.
wanted the more luxurious feel that I had always associated with a range rover, have done the sporty car bit
I have owned the daddy for over 8 years in two forms and the quality is immense. I think I'm qualified to add to this post. Dynamic looks and feels a far better car in my opinion as the prestige just looks like a pure and tvr premium seats are in all honesty nasty compare to the dynamic. The spoiler fogs bumpers exhausts and skid pans the lower lines the black trims all scream expensive the prestige and pure just don't do it for me.
I can already see a big part is preference - I actually prefer the "crap bodywork" of the Dynamic.

I guess I was expecting people to talk more about options , engines and features.

Personally (for some reason) I decided I wanted a petrol so when the specs came out I was kind of forced towards the Dynamic but would have picked it anyway.
Wanted a light soft leather interior. Couldn't get it with the Dynamic. However I do like the Dynamic styling and Dynamic Plus front seats.
ANT
(29-05-2011 09:06pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]Dynamic - crap bodywork design and worse exhausts and naff little extra spoiler.

Agree, plus the Dynamic has shallower approach and departure angles.
(29-05-2011 09:07pm)Rootsboy Wrote: [ -> ]did not like the look of the lower line of the paintwork

Agree.
(29-05-2011 09:12pm)Charlie Wrote: [ -> ]wanted the more luxurious feel that I had always associated with a range rover, have done the sporty car bit

Agree.
Didn't like the bodywork of the Dynamic. Didn't like the interior trim and colours either.
So definitely a Prestige for me.
(30-05-2011 01:57am)Kermit Wrote: [ -> ]
(29-05-2011 09:06pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]Dynamic - crap bodywork design and worse exhausts and naff little extra spoiler.

Agree, plus the Dynamic has shallower approach and departure angles.
(29-05-2011 09:07pm)Rootsboy Wrote: [ -> ]did not like the look of the lower line of the paintwork

Agree.
(29-05-2011 09:12pm)Charlie Wrote: [ -> ]wanted the more luxurious feel that I had always associated with a range rover, have done the sporty car bit

Agree.

You can remove the front bumper from the Dynamic if approach is to shallow - this is an option with the vehicle if you want to take it off road.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's