babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: 24hrs in!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Picked up car on Mon 30th and have drove about 100 miles in total & loving every minute of it! Handover was very good about an hour in total & was pretty thorough. Car was inside the showroom covered in a black sheet.

PLUS POINTS
Drive is simply stunning
Drive position very good
Handling & steering very impressive
Sound on the standard system is brilliant esp with CD's quality drops a little on USB/Iphone connections
Xenons are very very good
Colour combination is perfect!

MINOR MINUS POINTS
I was expecting both front seats to have the memory function not just the drivers.
The ambient lighting is a bit poor I think they could of improved this with a few extra LED's to make the cabin red/blue etc a bit more.
I know its not the RR fault buts its annoying when importing CD's the Tracks/Album Name/Artist does not show but i think this is down to the CD's themselves!

Anorther issue i have some pictures but every time i try to attach it takes ages & ages then just freezes? is it because the files are too big?
(31-01-2012 10:36pm)andyuk Wrote: [ -> ]MINOR MINUS POINTS
I was expecting both front seats to have the memory function not just the drivers.
Shocked
This is/was my expectation too Shocked

Great to hear the general first impression feedback though Smile
memory seats on the drivers side only? Surely not? Spec sheet says memory function on both.
I am pretty sure there not although not sat in the passengers seat but had a quick look at the inside of the door & it did not have any of the 1/2/3 memory buttons or anything unlike the drivers side. Are the memory buttons positioned somewhere else on the passengers side?
(31-01-2012 10:43pm)ChuckieB Wrote: [ -> ]memory seats on the drivers side only? Surely not? Spec sheet says memory function on both.

Nope, not mine either

Spec says
Front seats - electric driver adjustment including recline, height, lumbar support, memory and electric passenger's recline, lumbar support (6/4 way). Must be ordered with auto-dimming, auto-dipping, power-folding exterior mirrors with memory function
Passenger memory on Prestige only
Congratulations on the new car Smile

Re the memory though, I've just dashed to check in the garage as I was sure my passenger side buttons mirror the driver's and they do...definitely memory seat functions (1,2,3) on the passenger side too!
Now I'm confused - I did check the LR website before I made the comment.
From LR website.
Pure option - Front seats - electric driver adjustment including recline, height, lumbar support, memory and electric passenger's recline, lumbar support (6/4 way). Must be ordered with auto-dimming, auto-dipping, power-folding exterior mirrors with memory function.

Prestige std - Front seats - electric driver adjustment including recline, height, tilt, lumbar support, memory and electric passenger's recline, height, memory, lumbar support (8/6 way)

Dynamic Std - Front seats - electric driver adjustment including recline, height, lumbar support, memory and electric passenger's recline, lumbar support (6/4 way). Must be ordered with auto-dimming, auto-dipping, power-folding exterior mirrors with memory function.
(31-01-2012 10:52pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]Now I'm confused - I did check the LR website before I made the comment.

Likewise!

Dynamic - standard featus in addition to Pure: Seats - Dynamic grained leather with perforated mid section,electric driver adjustment including recline,height,lumbar support and memory function. electric passenger's recline , memory and and lumbar support (6/4 way)

hardly clear I'm afraid as on the prestige is a very different description and only one mention of memory function!
(31-01-2012 10:52pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]Now I'm confused - I did check the LR website before I made the comment.
From LR website.
Pure option - Front seats - electric driver adjustment including recline, height, lumbar support, memory and electric passenger's recline, lumbar support (6/4 way). Must be ordered with auto-dimming, auto-dipping, power-folding exterior mirrors with memory function.

Prestige std - Front seats - electric driver adjustment including recline, height, tilt, lumbar support, memory and electric passenger's recline, height, memory, lumbar support (8/6 way)

Dynamic Std - Front seats - electric driver adjustment including recline, height, lumbar support, memory and electric passenger's recline, lumbar support (6/4 way). Must be ordered with auto-dimming, auto-dipping, power-folding exterior mirrors with memory function.

Memory seats with dynamic plus pack.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's