babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Forum addiction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Tim does have months away at sea - if he were here all the time I'm sure he'd win.

Not sure where I find the time to actually drive the car!
Well I know that it can become very addictive.
I learnt so much from this forum that when I ordered my car I knew more about it than the garage Laughing
(31-01-2012 10:28pm)griff Wrote: [ -> ]Well I know that it can become very addictive.
I learnt so much from this forum that when I ordered my car I knew more about it than the garage Laughing

Ditto,I corrected the sales person about 5 times the last time I changed my specLaughing
(31-01-2012 09:09pm)lulu101 Wrote: [ -> ]I ordered mine in July and have checked this forum every single day since then!! Laughing

Snap! Smile
Time Spent Online: 6 Days, 19 Hours, 55 Minutes, 11 Seconds

Addicted
In the absence of a vehicle to drive, buttons to press, what else is there to do in life at this moment!
My forum addiction is not healthy, I jst end up cheesed off that others have got their cars and i am wating, waiting, waiting.
Well it appears my addiction is minor in comparison with the majority of posters on here who have clocked up some serious time. Having said that I have some months to go before delivery so I may well be certified by the time it arrives!!
(01-02-2012 12:00am)ED209 Wrote: [ -> ]My forum addiction is not healthy, I jst end up cheesed off that others have got their cars and i am wating, waiting, waiting.

I'd rather be sitting in the car as well, but since I don't have it yet, I get my fix here. Most of the people replying here are waiting for their order so it seems.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's