babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Build quality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have had the car three days, it rattles at all speeds (coming from the drivers door) and rattles horrendously from the engine compartment or front trim when starting and stopping in slow traffic. Overall not impressed. Anyone else experienced the same noises. Cars that cost this much should not rattle! Evil

5 Door Dynamic SD4 auto
Bad luck - after 2 500 miles, I can say that the only rattle are on starting, from the SD4 engine - this obviously comes from the engine compartment.

I'd get the dealer to have a good look.

(SD4 auto 5 door Prestige)
no rattles either after 4000Km....take it back.
Maybe I received a bad one? Trip to the dealer imminent. Disappointed and annoyed.
(31-01-2012 09:28pm)silkster007 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I received a bad one? Trip to the dealer imminent. Disappointed and annoyed.

Have you heard of a Friday car? You probably have one. Mine goes to build today, Friday 3rd Feb. Hope mine doesn't rattle.
No rattles from mine yet. The only real issue I have with build quality is the fitting of the A pillar trim where it meets the dash board on the drivers side. The alignment is out a little which I will get fixed by the dealer when the car goes in for tow bar fitting.
Everything ok on my one, IMO build quality seems to have improved greatly over the last few years.
I've get tonnes of rattles - its booked in to have them put right.
Yes, I have had damaged trim, poorly fitted trim and rattles since day 1. Been in at the dealer twice who can't seem to order the correct parts properly but at least they are trying. Not German is all I can say.
Buy a BMW.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's