babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Roof Rails Silver Finish?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm thinking of getting the silver roof rails. I was wondering if anyone installed the roof rails in silver finish? I've seen the black ones and they look good but I'm thinking of the silver ones to match the silver trim on my car. Any pics would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
(31-01-2012 06:01pm)LIONHEAD Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking of getting the silver roof rails. I was wondering if anyone installed the roof rails in silver finish? I've seen the black ones and they look good but I'm thinking of the silver ones to match the silver trim on my car.
Thanks!

I ordered them om my Baltic Blue Prestige for the same reasons.
Should be in my hands in 2 weeks time after which I shall posts some pics if they are on the car.

I am saying if because I was told they might not be available yet.
Thanks for the info! I bit the bullet and bought the silver roof rails at the dealer today and had them install them at the same time as the car is still there for the heated steering wheel issue. Dealer is just waiting for the steering wheel module to come in tomorrow morning and installing it before I can get my car. I'll post pics once I get it back.

Would love to see it on your Baltic Blue Evoque once you get them on also! Thumbs Up
Thanks for the link.

I picked up my car tonight and I am happy with the roof rails in silver. When I first got the car I was against it but now I like them. Here's one quick pic as it's dark and so I'll have to take more tomorrow during day.
[Image: railsa.jpg]
Forgive me, but that Mercedes is unspeakably ugly.
Laughing It's been great so far. No problems and bought it a month before the Evoque. I need a big truck for my business and I got a good deal.....$70K out the door.

Funny thing is when I go workout at the club and drive the Evoque, a few razz me that the Evoque is a girly car. Looks like I have an ugly and girly car. Laughing
Would you mind posting some more daytime shots of your evoque with the new roof rails? I have been contemplating this addition to my own sumatra black evoque for quite some time now. I'd love to see some more shots to help me with my decision. Thank you! Very Happy
Reference URL's