babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Rear view camera has moved
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
The rear camera has moved position, now showing most of rear bumper, on day 3 of ownership, dealer 60 miles away. Has anyone had this happen, or know of an easy fixSad
Cant you move the lens youself?
I recall this being talked about a couple of months back?
there is an option to change view [wide vs narrow], that might be the problem?. .. even with the side camera [underneath rear view mirrors], you can change angles or view.
Thanks for the answers, tried to move it myself but it won't budge,also looked at settings nothing there.
Are you able to rotate the wire? Maybe able to rotate the print on which the lens is attached?

Does any one has a closeup picture of the camera? Is it the same one like the freelander and the discovery? I want to buy one aftermarket....?
Personally I'd just go back to the dealer... If it's a quick fix, then they can probably do it while you wait.
(29-01-2012 04:49pm)Mike Wrote: [ -> ]The rear camera has moved position, now showing most of rear bumper, on day 3 of ownership, dealer 60 miles away. Has anyone had this happen, or know of an easy fixSad

Mine shows a white band at the bottom of the screen which is the bumper but it has been like that from day one I just assumed it was the normal view. will try and get a screen shot of it.
@mike - can you get a photo of the screen picture to compare with woodhouse?
Thanks, I spoke to the dealer today he says the tailgate bodywork shows at the bottom of the camera, but I still think the camera has moved, I will post a picture tomorrow.
(29-01-2012 06:01pm)invoke Wrote: [ -> ]there is an option to change view [wide vs narrow], that might be the problem?. .. even with the side camera [underneath rear view mirrors], you can change angles or view.

Where is that option?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's