babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Tool Kit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do we not get a tool kit with our Evoques? - I've just lifted the bootliner and all I can find is the emergency tyre repair kit - no jack, screwdriver or anything else.
Am I looking in the wrong placeConfused
You only get the tool kit, jack etc. When you opt for the spare wheel.[/i]
Yes I realised that when I looked! I went to order a spare wheel after sales and they wanted over £300 for it and the tools & jack compared with the £120 if you order it with the car, so I have placed a spare wheel on my new order this time!
Caroline, did you make any other changes to your spec the second time around?
(28-01-2012 05:47pm)mark_n Wrote: [ -> ]Caroline, did you make any other changes to your spec the second time around?
Yes power-fold mirrors was the only thing I wished I had added first time round.
My list on Topix has tool kit listed on it, mmm guess we'll have to wait and see?
(28-01-2012 06:06pm)caroline11000 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes power-fold mirrors was the only thing I wished I had added first time round.

Caroline what's wrong with the car you have? So you ordered a prestige or dynamic this time round Smile
(28-01-2012 10:48pm)fam1x Wrote: [ -> ]Caroline what's wrong with the car you have? So you ordered a prestige or dynamic this time round Smile

Caroline said the only thing different about her new order were power fold mirrors so I guess she stuck with SD4 Pure Fuji.
Reference URL's