babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: TD4 vs. SD4 ngine torque
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody knows the torque of the TD4 150 hp and SD4 190 hp and from what rpm? It seems it is not specified on the LR site.

I am on an dea to save some money buyng TD4 as it is more economical and much cheaper to buy.

Thanks,
Gorjan
i think the SD4 is more economical or very similar than TD4, SD4 is a newer engine
TD4: 400 Nm
SD4: 420 Nm
(26-05-2011 09:03pm)Gorjan Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody knows the torque of the TD4 150 hp and SD4 190 hp and from what rpm? It seems it is not specified on the LR site.

I am on an dea to save some money buyng TD4 as it is more economical and much cheaper to buy.

Download the April Price List PDF for all the facts and figures. The two engines have the same Combined economy figure, in manual specification.
Am I right in saying the flappy paddle gearbox is only available in the petrol engine
(27-05-2011 02:03am)vinda Wrote: [ -> ]Am I right in saying the flappy paddle gearbox is only available in the petrol enginr

Page 9 shows it's available on SD4s.
Oh yes. Standard on si4. Optional on sd4
(27-05-2011 02:03am)vinda Wrote: [ -> ]Am I right in saying the flappy paddle gearbox is only available in the petrol engine

It is standard on all the automatics. It looks like an option but if you check the autos are £1600 more than the manuals...the same price as the option for the auto box with the paddle shift.
(27-05-2011 10:19am)LP Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-05-2011 02:03am)vinda Wrote: [ -> ]Am I right in saying the flappy paddle gearbox is only available in the petrol engine

It is standard on all the automatics. It looks like an option but if you check the autos are £1600 more than the manuals...the same price as the option for the auto box with the paddle shift.

Ah I see. That's great. Thanks
Reference URL's