babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: What wheel style is this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=55]

Does anyone know what wheel style is this?
Style 8
Not available in black, yet. You can have it in chrome. In Australia it costs an extra $2,250 on a Prestige or an extra $2,750 on a Dynamic.
Thanks

Hoping I dont make an fool of myself, this one is black, compared than the one on the UK LR website, so I ask, is it avalable in any market, and Is it an optinal extra?
Thanks guys

I think it would look very sporty on an Orrkney Grey with a Black roof
Surely it will be optional, but for now it's not available in any market.
I'm guessing it will be an aftermarket / dealer accessory rather than a factory option.
(25-05-2011 04:45pm)vision*R Wrote: [ -> ]I'm guessing it will be an aftermarket / dealer accessory rather than a factory option.

You'd probably need to add an extra $1000 to the two prices I listed above.
(25-05-2011 02:31pm)Tony_T Wrote: [ -> ]Hoping I dont make an fool of myself, this one is black, compared than the one on the UK LR website, so I ask, is it avalable in any market, and Is it an optinal extra?

If you can't wait until they become available as an option, you could always order the car with the polished style 8 wheels then take them to a wheel refurbishing business. They would then strip them back and paint/stove enamel them any colour you want. This costs around £60 per wheel here in the UK.
Reference URL's