babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: From build to delivery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was expecting my car to have been built on the 20 Jan 12 and still waiting for dealer to confirm that this has actually happened.
My first question: is there anyway I can find out if my car has been built myself as the dealer doesn't appear to be very forthcoming with any info and secondly if it has been built how long on average does it take from build to delivery to the dealer?
(23-01-2012 11:33pm)musher Wrote: [ -> ]Was expecting my car to have been built on the 20 Jan 12 and still waiting for dealer to confirm that this has actually happened.
My first question: is there anyway I can find out if my car has been built myself as the dealer doesn't appear to be very forthcoming with any info and secondly if it has been built how long on average does it take from build to delivery to the dealer?

Keep on at them, it is part of their customer service - remind them that LR may send a questionaire re the Dealer service!
I'd get back on to your dealer again and get them to find out if the car has been built! Could try LR customer services if you are not happy with lack of info from your dealer.
Mine took 2 weeks from start of build to my collection of the car!
Hi musher,

I'm Nick from the Land Rover Customer Relations. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been kept up to date regarding your build schedule.

If you would like me to look into this further I'm happy to do so. Please send me a PM with your full name, e-mail address, ordering dealership and sales contact and I will review for further information.

Kind Regards,
Nick
Shocked. Thumbs Up
Reference URL's