babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Your thoughts on colour please!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thinking of being brave,Mauritius blue with black roof and tinted windows on a pure.Spotted it on a mini cooper and thought it looked nice.But will it look good on an Evoque? Thoughts please?
(22-01-2012 05:52pm)broady43 Wrote: [ -> ]Thinking of being brave,Mauritius blue with black roof and tinted windows on a pure.Spotted it on a mini cooper and thought it looked nice.But will it look good on an Evoque? Thoughts please?

Mauritius is a gorgeous colour....white roof would look pretty special too.

Some great pictures of Mauritius here German magazine article
Sounds a great combo, Mauritius looks a great colour and would love to see one in the metal.
(22-01-2012 06:20pm)PhilSkill Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds a great combo, Mauritius looks a great colour and would love to see one in the metal.

That is why I am a bit hesitent.Under the show room lights the colour looks so different to daylight.I need to see one in the flesh!
(22-01-2012 06:17pm)Straydox Wrote: [ -> ]Mauritius is a gorgeous colour....white roof would look pretty special too.

Some great pictures of Mauritius here German magazine article

Thanks for the picture! It looks a lot paler than the one at a motor show on youtube.
I would love to have been brave enough to go for a coulor like mauritius blue which would have been more unusual, but I played safe and went Orkney Grey.
(22-01-2012 06:43pm)jewel-r Wrote: [ -> ]I would love to have been brave enough to go for a coulor like mauritius blue which would have been more unusual, but I played safe and went Orkney Grey.

Hi,I saw a prestige in Orkney Grey with black roof today and that looked great! Another one to add to the equation.I will be glad when I get the call and don't have to make choices anymoreLaughing
(22-01-2012 06:34pm)broady43 Wrote: [ -> ]That is why I am a bit hesitent.Under the show room lights the colour looks so different to daylight.I need to see one in the flesh!

Thanks for the picture! It looks a lot paler than the one at a motor show on youtube.

It seems to be one of those colours that is very light dependent - with an ability to throw shaded shadows (Orkney does it too). The Evoque is a striking shape with lots of contours so it should look stunning.
I'd say Mauritius with White Contrast roof.
Can you get a silver roof with the mauritius?that would be my choice,would possibly suit a prestige better due to the bright silver trimmings though
+1
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's