babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Phone Holder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone (who already has their car) found a good phone older that will mount to the air vent ?, i don't like to use the suction cup on the screen thing. Having not got my car yet, i think the air vents are at a fairly flat angle ? so am guessing normal air vent brackets won't fit easily.

Got a call from my dealer yesertday, car has been built, and passed onto the delivery people, next saturday is the day ! Smile
Found the perfect place for my iPhone. Just above the steering wheel and below the dials theres a bit of fabric to allow for the wheel to be adjusted.

This creates a nice little pocket which is just right for the phone. Its not slid out yet despite some enthusiastic driving and also is very nearly hidden from view so if you do forget it in the car its not on display in the centre console.

I assume of course that you don't need to touch the phone during driving and will use Bluetooth!
(21-01-2012 10:17am)QueJumper Wrote: [ -> ]Found the perfect place for my iPhone. Just above the steering wheel and below the dials theres a bit of fabric to allow for the wheel to be adjusted.

Could you share a photo with us? I am very interested in different ways of mounting a smartphone in Evoque ---- maybe we should run Olympics for that.

My ultimate goal is to show the smart phone screen directly onto the central display so that I can navigate both Evoque and the Internet. Very Happy Of course I will have to watch out the roads.
Reference URL's