babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Halewood Parking Lot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Popped down to Halewood today just to see what is happening - the parking lots were 50% full and 90% of the cars were Evoques. The vast majority were white with black the next popular colour followed by silver / grey and the odd red. What did stand out was a mauritius blue 5 door which was parked next to the perimiter fence - haven't seen one before and it was the only one there. I think it was an Indus Silver parked behind it. I've attached a pic sorry about the quality but it was a grey day and there were lots of security around so I couldn't get out of the car to take up close pics. Also, out of interest, all the cars within sight were left hand drive. One final point, a number of the cars being driven to the parking lot were missing rear bumper sections, on the right hand side. Supply issues again?

Second pic attached
The missing bumper section on the right hand side is not a supply issue but the factory remove them after production to allow safe transportation whilist on the transporter.
not a supply issue, panels aren't put on to expose towing eye

Mauritius does look nice
you beat me by seconds xxxx !
Thanks for the clarification
Thanks for the photos.

The first "in the wild" pic of a Mauritius.

Im getting excited again.

And even on a dark overcast day, the Mauritius still looks lovely.
there are my evoque! please give me soon!
Reference URL's