babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Rubber mat set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
apologies if this has been covered but my search turned up nothing.

Has anyone bought the rubber mat set from LR, if so do u get a full set for the interior and 1 large one for the boot? Also how much was it?
many thanks
Onebigjobby
The interior mat set is only the four mats inside. The boot mat is a separate purchase.

Check out Duckworth parts for the latest prices, they post free for forum members.Smile
The rubber mats are £68.00 and the loadspace rubber mat is £63.75.

I have both and worth it in my opinion, but note the drivers mat stops short of the pedals in line with new safety practices after accidents with throttles stuck open.

http://www.duckworthparts.co.uk/landrove...erior.html
Yes, I agree. I've put the rubber mats in to replace the low-rent carpets mats and they do a better job, especially in the winter. You can just take them out and hose them down. The mats (of either variety) do not really cover enough of the underlying carpet though to prevent it picking up some mud even though they protect it from wear, so it's still out with the vacuum cleaner once the mud has dried.
(19-01-2012 08:19am)Claud Wrote: [ -> ]The rubber mats are £68.00 and the loadspace rubber mat is £63.75.

I have both and worth it in my opinion, but note the drivers mat stops short of the pedals in line with new safety practices after accidents with throttles stuck open.

http://www.duckworthparts.co.uk/landrove...erior.html

is this set for 2 or all 4 mats?
I got the 4 rubber mats & the boot liner for free from my dealer, well worth having especially the boot liner.
(07-04-2012 07:37am)snksnk Wrote: [ -> ]is this set for 2 or all 4 mats?

The set is all 4 mats
(19-01-2012 12:57am)Claud Wrote: [ -> ]Check out Duckworth parts for the latest prices, they post free for forum members.Smile

Do they just take your word for it that you're a member, or is there some system or code to get the free delivery?
Dan is very helpful, just tell him you heard about it on the forum.
To be clear, there are two rubber accessories for the loadspace.

The first is a flat mat which matches the rubber floor mats; if you look in the Modifications forum, I show how you can cut the sides off and still use the luggage rails if you have them and the tie down eyes.

The second is the rubber tray - flexible load-space liner I think they call it - which covers the entire floor but precludes the use of the loadspace rails and tie down eyes. This also has a useful recess for an umbrella.
(07-04-2012 09:37am)mark_n Wrote: [ -> ]Dan is very helpful, just tell him you heard about it on the forum.

OK, thanks! (Presumably you can only order by telephone, then, if you want the free delivery!).

By the way, my wife (whose car it is) wants the rigid boot liner, and I reckon the rubber mat will do. Anyone got an opinion on that? (I don't think we'll ever carry anything wet enough to need a lip, and I can't see what else the rigid one does that the rubber one doesn't, unless anyone can advise otherwise). Thanks in advance!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's