babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: RE: "Check Engine" light on (already)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone seen this yet? I've only had my vehicle for 2 months, and it's being serviced now. I have been without it for 9 days, miss it, especially after a snowfall Sad
Yes mine came on for emissions.
(14-01-2012 04:18pm)exigejoe Wrote: [ -> ]Yes mine came on for emissions.

How long did it take for them to repair it ?? Has it came back on since ??
I been there like 3 times and it still goes on. Im gonna get a new one by the end of the week. Myvprob is that the purge valve for vapor in the gas tanks remains open this will cause the car to run lean.
(14-01-2012 08:41pm)exigejoe Wrote: [ -> ]I been there like 3 times and it still goes on. Im gonna get a new one by the end of the week. Myvprob is that the purge valve for vapor in the gas tanks remains open this will cause the car to run lean.

Thanks for the info! You said you are going to get a "new one" ? A whole new vehicle ?? I feel I have been very patient with this repair, but I really want my car that I paid for....
Yea depends on the dealer, they were willing to work with me or they know if its labeled a lemon (which is a process they know i would proceed with)they will lose money as it is branded and would be harded to sell.
How many miles are on each of your?
(15-01-2012 03:04am)slee18 Wrote: [ -> ]How many miles are on each of your?

Mileage on mine is 2219
Cel came on at around 1200
Thanks I'm keeping my fingers crossed I have 1700 right now on mine
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's