babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Child seat covers ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think I saw a thread where someone mention a seat cover that goes under the child seat to protect the leathers. Can someone please point to the link as I'm unable to find it. Or if anyone has used anything under their child seat I would like to get something before installing my sons child seat in the car.

Thanks
(14-01-2012 02:26am)fam1x Wrote: [ -> ]I think I saw a thread where someone mention a seat cover that goes under the child seat to protect the leathers. Can someone please point to the link as I'm unable to find it. Or if anyone has used anything under their child seat I would like to get something before installing my sons child seat in the car.

Thanks

I have used a couple of different ones before and currently have two under the child car seat on my 3 series coupe. One is from mothercare and called neat seat and the other is a prince lionheart product. There are lots about, they do protect the leather but don't think any are that good at preventing the pressure marksSad

Will be getting some more when our Evoque arrivesVery Happy
I used to just fold a travel blanket into a square and place it under the car seat. Nice and thick, and cheap.
cool thx guys have to go shopping and get something now
Hi,

We have used them for years and they do seem to have protected our leather from both marks and indentations also....

If you check out Kiddicare online, go to their car seat section and then 'in car accessories' there are quite a few variations available. I can't remember which make ours are (and it's WAY to cold to go out and check!!) but I do know that ours were 'approved' to be used with booster seats etc...

HTH,

Ali.

Ooops, looks like I am too late! Hope you find something today!
do a search on amazon for this... Sunshine Kids Ultra Mat Car Seat Protector Pad
I've got some from amazon - think they're called sunshine kids.
Reference URL's