babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Pics of Pure with half leather and standard 5" radio??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In some countries the Pure comes with half leather and a "poor" 5" radio.

All delivered cars in 2011 had the must-have-upgrade for full leather and 8" radio system.

Now we have 2012.

Are there any pictures out there from half-leather and 5" standard radio (i know the configurator pictures but want to see some real pictures now)??

Greetings from germany
Reto
Don't think I would mind the half-leather but I certainly wouldn't want that radio.
(19-01-2012 09:11pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]Don't think I would mind the half-leather but I certainly wouldn't want that radio.

+1 Definately agree but radio has to be a NO! NO!
(19-01-2012 09:11pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]Don't think I would mind the half-leather but I certainly wouldn't want that radio.

Whole heart-idly agree......half leather...not so bad.....radio.....ewwww!
That Radio is Terrible, looks like something from 1980LaughingLaughingLaughing
(19-01-2012 08:50pm)redbay Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.flickr.com/photos/18193806@N0...943473125/

have a look here

I like the button set up but the screen size looks daft, looks about 10 years out of date.
On another note I do like the leather/alcantara seats.
So its a half leather suade interior, the other type display head unit/radio etc was tied into a pack, which allowed you to upgrade to full leather, and different size rims, from memory maybe just under 4000 euro, I tried to just add leather only as an upgrade, and even couldnt spec up to the 8 inch screen for 1000 euro, without firstly opting for the pack
I went to the Motor Show in Brussels and had a look at the different types;
full leather vs alcantara/leather: alcantara/leather feels as good as the full leather version
small radio vs the bigger one : the small one really sucks, screen looks very small, In europe really to go for the pure tech pack.
I went to the Motor Show in Brussels as well. They had the 3 models ligned up. That 5" screen looks like a really old CRT monitor. I find it kinda ruins the look of the interior.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's