babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Finance - Best Option
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
The brokers should be able to offer you a fixed or floating rate and should be able to tell you which bank is underwriting the loan.

Better to speak to them on the phone (if you are not doing so already) - I suspect that the quotes thrown up by their websites may not be the best deals.
I have had a quote of 6.3 % and 6.5 % HP with a balloon, PCP tends to be more but Im not interested in a GFV
Who was this with? I'm not too bothered bout GFV either tbh, just want the monthly figure to be reasonable.
(13-01-2012 12:12pm)jrinns Wrote: [ -> ]I have had a quote of 6.3 % and 6.5 % HP with a balloon, PCP tends to be more but Im not interested in a GFV
Cash is king, I hate being in debt.
(13-01-2012 04:09pm)ED209 Wrote: [ -> ]Cash is king, I hate being in debt.
Stunning Contribution Laughing
Bit like mine Wink
(13-01-2012 04:13pm)griff Wrote: [ -> ]Stunning Contribution Laughing
Bit like mine Wink

Well i buy what i can afford, hence why i am getting a pure, dont like fiance so limiting my sepnd to what i have saved up
Im taking my £31k SD Pure on LR Balloon Hire Purchase (10000 miles per year). I put down Max 30% deposit (about £9k). LR are quoting residual just short of 20k after two years and my monthly payments are around £250ish per month. All the figures are rough as I changed my spec a bit and havent yet got renewed figures but are pretty close. LR residuals are probably amongst the highest you will get so should always keep the monthly payments down. Hope that gives you another option.
(13-01-2012 04:09pm)ED209 Wrote: [ -> ]Cash is king, I hate being in debt.

If it appreciates buy it, if it depreciates lease it!
(13-01-2012 04:18pm)ED209 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't like fiance

I suggest you don't marry her then!
(13-01-2012 09:16pm)Andav469 Wrote: [ -> ]If it appreciates buy it, if it depreciates lease it!
Thank you Mr Rockafeller - at least I think it was his original quote Laughing
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's