babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Black roof lining
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Does anyone know when you have the black roof lining with the pano roof is the blind black?
I hope so as I've ordered the black roof lining, Im sure it will be or it would look very strange
Yes it is.
(11-01-2012 09:21pm)LeeCommerce Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know when you have the black roof lining with the pano roof is the blind black?

Yes it is - Well mine is !
Thank you, I assumed it would be but then had a panic attach that I had spend hundreds of pounds on a square foot of material that was going to look stupid.
Thanks again
You will like the ebony roof lining, it is nice and it's all black
If you're going for the pano roof what's the point in black headlining? The whole idea of the roof was to make the car lighter and feel bigger inside. Black headlining would have the opposite effect?

Can't remember sitting in one so pure conjecture!
I have the black headlining, for me it's a must-have if you have a black interior and/or roof. The panoramic roof then makes it feel light and airy. Close the blind or not have the panoramic roof and the all black interior can be a bit sombre, I do admit.

The only question is why LR feel the need to charge £250 for it. It's not just the roof lining and blind which change, of course, there are the sun visors and a number of trim pieces which are also keyed to the colour choice.
Mine is.
(12-01-2012 06:07am)mark_n Wrote: [ -> ]I have the black headlining, for me it's a must-have if you have a black interior and/or roof. The panoramic roof then makes it feel light and airy. Close the blind or not have the panoramic roof and the all black interior can be a bit sombre, I do admit.

The only question is why LR feel the need to charge £250 for it. It's not just the roof lining and blind which change, of course, there are the sun visors and a number of trim pieces which are also keyed to the colour choice.

Because it is a personal choice so it is an excuse for the manufacturer to take the p***
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's