babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Just got back from London Evoque Live... and photos!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Good detailed photographs, thanks cjfp. Particularly liked the 'Example of the leather'. Is that the Pure or Dynamic? Very Happy
Silver Pure with Cirrus [soft touch] ; Red (Black roof) & Red / Black ; Barolo Black Prestige with Element (I think, shown 5, 8 & 9 photos in Photos2 doc, shown 2 in Photos3 doc).
Most close up interiors are Pure (as that's what I have ordered) - any interior shots you can see with the Evoque logo wall behind are the Prestige interior.
The leather on the redhead was extremely soft (apols for any offence to anyone etc etc)
I was told on the phone that there were two rooms with 3 cars in each. Maybe it’s so there is no sense of being hurried. I’ve not been yet so don't know how sensible that suggestion is logistically.
that right there are two viewing areas each with 3 models in, I walked out the wrong way and came across the other one with the red dynamic 3dr in etc.Very Happy

Found out today my local dealer has an Evoque in their showroom so I will be able to show the boss this week so she can she what I've been so obsessed with for the past few months! Hope she likes it!,Confused
Two viewing areas ! - damn, if only I'd realised I would have gone into both
(22-05-2011 07:48pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]The leather on the redhead was extremely soft (apols for any offence to anyone etc etc)

Was it pierced? (like the Dynamic I mean of course Wink )
(22-05-2011 04:27pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]More photos in a doc

Looks like that Dynamic has claimed it's first kill. They should know better than to leave the keys in! Shocked
That would be telling - but at least she wasn't polish like the dash display on the Silver Pure.

PS - I was also told that these models were all still PRE-production models.
@MW73 - strange, my wife also accused me today of being 'obsessed' !
(22-05-2011 08:53pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]PS - I was also told that these models were all still PRE-production models.

The problem I have is that I don't really know which one I like best. Do you think I could take one home to try out for a few days?
(22-05-2011 09:19pm)paulus599 Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-05-2011 08:53pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]PS - I was also told that these models were all still PRE-production models.

The problem I have is that I don't really know which one I like best. Do you think I could take one home to try out for a few days?

Funnily enough, the PS was actusally referring to the cars and not the dancers
(22-05-2011 09:24pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]Funnily enough, the PS was actually referring to the cars and not the dancers

Me too Wink
I went along to Earls Court event today. Not a lot to add... but I did make this video of the dual view screen.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's