babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Picking up My Evoque on Friday 13th Jan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After a long wait that day has finally arrived Smile Dealer called me today I can collect my car on Friday Smile

For those who have got their cars is there anything I should be aware of or ask about on collection day please advise.

As for the LR compensation I asked if they can give me Amazon vouchers.
looking at your signature... has your car come forward 6 weeks???? Shocked Shocked Shocked
Ditto!
Not sure Friday the 13th is a good idea though but then having waited all this time I'll take the risk!!!Sad
Freebies wise, my £150 was "incorporated" into the invoice giving me free flaps and together with a bit of "tweaking" on the trade in value, free Supaguard.

Best of luck with your collection!

PhilTongue Out
(11-01-2012 04:40pm)fam1x Wrote: [ -> ]After a long wait that day has finally arrived Smile Dealer called me today I can collect my car on Friday Smile

For those who have got their cars is there anything I should be aware of or ask about on collection day please advise.

As for the LR compensation I asked if they can give me Amazon vouchers.

Woohooooo Smile Congratulations....as you are in London...we will have to flash our lights if we pass each other on the streets of London

(When I get my car..that is)
(11-01-2012 04:51pm)RacingSnake Wrote: [ -> ]looking at your signature... has your car come forward 6 weeks???? Shocked Shocked Shocked

It's come early from the last published del date, but original delivery date was 18 Nov 2011

Sure looking forward joining other Evoque drivers on the road, there is one other driver near me Ive seen them on the road often now.
(11-01-2012 06:36pm)PhilB Wrote: [ -> ]Ditto!
Not sure Friday the 13th is a good idea though but then having waited all this time I'll take the risk!!!Sad
Freebies wise, my £150 was "incorporated" into the invoice giving me free flaps and together with a bit of "tweaking" on the trade in value, free Supaguard.

PhilTongue Out

Wow next time i'm going to your dealer who and where are they, as mine is struggling to offer anything, asked for mug flaps was told will cost me £285 and I'd have to pay the difference.
Congratts nice to hear someone from London is getting theirs, good luck for Friday the 13th.
Wow next time i'm going to your dealer who and where are they, as mine is struggling to offer anything, asked for mug flaps was told will cost me £285 and I'd have to pay the difference.
[/quote]

Can I see your "mug flaps" when you get them fittedLaughing
(11-01-2012 06:36pm)PhilB Wrote: [ -> ]Ditto!

PhilTongue Out

I think I would wait till Saturday 14th to be honest!

£285 for mudflaps surely they are having a laugh unless they are complete theives!
This thread was very useful when i picked mine up.

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Vehicle-H...t=Handover
This thread was very useful when i picked mine up.

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Vehicle-H...t=Handover

Pleased for you...enjoy the attentionSmile
Thanks
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's