babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Golf anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guys, i just read a review that you can't fit a standard golfbag in the Evoque's trunk unless you lower the rear seats. Is this true? Any golfers with Evoques out there to disprove this?
I dont waste my time playing golf but i cannot see why you would need to drop the seats.
(09-01-2012 12:26pm)Ezandania Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, i just read a review that you can't fit a standard golfbag in the Evoque's trunk unless you lower the rear seats. Is this true? Any golfers with Evoques out there to disprove this?

I was told at one of the pre-launch events that the cut out on the right hand side of the trunk (where the light is) was specifically designed so you could get a golf bag in the trunk. Never tried it as I don't play golf...
just chuck them on the rear seats, not like your going to be taking a whole family to golf course.
I'll be testing this in the summer! I golf at least twice a week.
Actually, come to think of it, i'll only need to put my bag in the car once since it stays at the golf course the rest of the season.
You could always buy the roof rails and show off your choice of clubs to the world...
There is reference in the link below stating that clubs will fit

http://www.scotcars.co.uk/roadtests/2011...4wd-auto-c
My bag fits fine in the boot. I have to take to woods and the driver out (and the light recess allows these to fit in).
My son has a large fencing bag that I was impressed fitted sideways in my D4's boot...well I was even more impressed when the same bag fitted in the same way in the Evoque! Plus two of his mates kit in the boot space alone, no need to put any seats down.
Thanks for the info guys! I'm just starting in golf btw Smile so it's good to know it fits!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's