babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Xenon Lights on a Pure, Ordering Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good Evening,

I'm trying to place an order for a Pure Evoque (in the UK), and I'm keen to add the Xenon lights as a option. It's in the price list as an extra, however whenever I speak to a dealer (a few) I found that it is not an available option on the Pure. Has anyone else found this to be the case? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Hi sure they have been reinstated on the option list for the pure once again but think the online configurator hasn't been updated recently.Sure somebody will correct me if I am wrong.
your dealer is wrong, the supply issue have now been sorted and they are offered as a option again on the Pure. Well worth it IMHO.
Well my pure, already built, has xenons on it - and been confirmed by myself on topix.

Your dealer is wrong - tell him to spec it anyway - the factory will accept the build no issues.
Yes, as others have said, my pure arrives in two weeks and has Xenon, if your dealer is just looking at the online web based ordering system it wont be there, but it can be ordered
Thanks for all the replies, I will pop in and see the dealer and get him to add it to the spec.

Ali
xenons are now showing on the web tool, along with contrast roof on the pure
(09-01-2012 08:12pm)mooreali Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for all the replies, I will pop in and see the dealer and get him to add it to the spec.

Ali

Hi Ali
I am having a similar problem with ordering a Pure through LEX leasing.
In spite of quoting me for the Xenons two weeks ago they have now come back to say that
"the dealer network is saying that Xenons are no longer an option on the Pure".
Did you manage to get your order placed / accepted? and if so can you send me the contact info for the dealership and the salesperson?
Many thanks
TPF.
My pure I got in December has xenons, and I have another Pure on order with xenons (currently in the holding pool) - I haven't been informed that I can't have the xenons on this new order!
(27-01-2012 12:53pm)caroline11000 Wrote: [ -> ]My pure I got in December has xenons, and I have another Pure on order with xenons (currently in the holding pool) - I haven't been informed that I can't have the xenons on this new order!

Hi caroline11000
Can you tell me which dealership you ordered it through. So I can hopefully point Lex in the right direction!
Thanks
TPF
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's