babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Part 2 - Photos of 5 Door Evoque at Preview Event last Weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Part 2 of 2

Here are the remaining photos from the Evoque preview event.

Regards
Marvin
I really dislike that Dynamic interior.... Put's me off getting a Dynamic entirely....
(17-05-2011 06:08pm)Urban Splash Wrote: [ -> ]I really dislike that Dynamic interior.... Put's me off getting a Dynamic entirely....

I know what you mean, certainly in that colour on a red car, it's just a horrendous clash (seems a strange choice from the marketing bods to take to a show). May just about get away with it on a black or silver car though, but even then if I had ordered a Dynamic I would definately have gone for the Pursuit interior
(17-05-2011 06:08pm)Urban Splash Wrote: [ -> ]I really dislike that Dynamic interior.... Put's me off getting a Dynamic entirely....

IMO, it's bloody horrible, but I'm sure someone will purchase it. Rolling Eyes
(17-05-2011 05:34pm)m44rrv Wrote: [ -> ]Here are the remaining photos from the Evoque preview event.

Is there an EVOQUEF.jpg?
Don't think the dynamic interior is that bad.
(18-05-2011 05:05am)Kermit Wrote: [ -> ]IMO, it's bloody horrible, but I'm sure someone will purchase it.

Me!!
When looking at the swatches on the wall the Dynamic black interior (black and black perferation) looked fine, however agree that some of the other Dynamic split seat colours did not look that nice.
Vortex for me !
(24-05-2011 08:29pm)MW73 Wrote: [ -> ]Vortex for me !

What's your exterior colour?
Reference URL's