babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Anyone got a Feb Build Date?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I was just wondering who has got a feb build date with an expected early March delivery? If so when was your order called?

I still haven't got my build date but know my order was called just before Christmas, everyone else with similar order calls seems to be getting March build dates but my dealer still tells me we should have delivery for 1 March 2012Confused
Order called 23rd december, Build 9th March, delivery 26th march
I received an email today, my car is now ordered (been in the pool since July) and can expect it early March Very Happy and with Xenons!!! Happy Days Laughing
i had a call a few days after xmas saying my scheduled build date was 14 Feb but i got a phone call today letting me know it went into production today!!!!!!!
Not heard anything & mine is due for delivery on March the 1st. Rolling Eyes
(04-01-2012 11:07pm)DustinDep Wrote: [ -> ]i had a call a few days after xmas saying my scheduled build date was 14 Feb but i got a phone call today letting me know it went into production today!!!!!!!

When is your car due for delivery?
(04-01-2012 11:07pm)DustinDep Wrote: [ -> ]i had a call a few days after xmas saying my scheduled build date was 14 Feb but i got a phone call today letting me know it went into production today!!!!!!!

Great start to the New Year! What is your spec?
Mine, having been called on 12 Dec with the prospect of a January build, looks to have gone backwards! I said if t went into Feb then I would think about pushing it into March. Still don't think they have a real grasp of the situation. So much for a ramping up of production!
I called the dealer back in dec and found out my car was called then expect delivery 19th Jan but not heard anything since. Think I'll call them Tom to see if there is any news on it.
At last had the call!!!!!! build the 3rd of feb, and will have the car for the 1st of March which was the date quoted back in august when placed deposit.
Order called 22nd Dec, build 8th Feb, delivery 1st March.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's