babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Another New Arrival
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finally picked up my new car.

Its been a long wait (since 1st June).

As the rain is hammering down here in Glasgow, all I could do was drive it home and then dash into the house for shelter.

Its a Pure SD4 Auto, Fuji white, Cirrus with tech pack, Pano roof, mats, heated steering wheel, mem seats, elec tailgate auto headlights, xenons, and spare wheel.

Looks and feels superb!!!Smile
Sounds great, although a shame the weather is stopping you admiring it as you would like!

Hope the weather is better for you tomorrow.
Congratulations, remember to take some pics when the wind and rain finally stops..........
Very nice indeed! Looking forward to the pics! They really are excellent cars and the elec tailgate is great!
Enjoy. Will be in Glasgow tomorrow with ours. Will look out for another great evoque.
Congrats, I never specced a heated steering wheel so interested to know if I am missing out
Congrats !
It is good to see that some of you with the older waits are now getting your cars, especially as some more recent orders are being picked up.

That's the JLR lottery for you!!
Quick question (prob first of many!)

The dealer set up my blackberry phone before I left. My phonebook etc was on screen, (the car was then switched off), on my way home, the screen showed the Blackberry's presence, but could not find it when I tried to make a call.

I don't know if it is relevant, but initially, the car couldn't find the Blackberry, so he made the BB look for the car.

Any suggestions before I call the dealer tomorrow?

PS -Heated Steering Wheel-

I specced the heated steering wheel on my last car, a Jag XF and considered it much more useful than my heated seats (well I do live in the frozen north!)

Will post some pics tomorrow, if it ever stops raining!
Reference URL's