babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Kick Plate Lighting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know how I can add to my Evoque post sale? Confused
Duckworths sell them if I remember correctly - they also have the best discounts and my roof rails, mud flaps etc were free delivery as a Forum member.
(04-01-2012 04:25am)DJ2Tall Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know how I can add to my Evoque post sale? Confused

Duckworths Site for Evoque Accessories
(04-01-2012 08:53am)Coolbanana Wrote: [ -> ]Duckworths sell them if I remember correctly - they also have the best discounts and my roof rails, mud flaps etc were free delivery as a Forum member.

Nick at Land Rover Yeovil gives forum members a 20% discount which is the best discount I've found for forum members.
Does anyone know if the kick plate lighting changes with the ambient lighting. Also is there upgrades for the rear door kick plates on a five door?
(14-01-2012 01:31pm)neil-c Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know if the kick plate lighting changes with the ambient lighting. Also is there upgrades for the rear door kick plates on a five door?

No it does not,it stays blue.
Reference URL's