babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Tech Videos .... Surround Camera, DVS Etc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

This option should help save those 20" wheels.....

Dual View Screen

GPS & DAB

Rear Entertainment

Could this be EvoqueLive........

Also new I think:

Temperature testing:

Lights, logo projection:
(16-05-2011 12:03pm)Blackseries Wrote: [ -> ]

On the Prestige and Dynamic a standard feature is 'Parking aid - rear camera including hitching guidance'. Does anyone know if this will be the same as shown in that link, i.e. the same type of graphics when reversing into a space/garage (but without the other views of course).
(16-05-2011 02:08pm)paulus599 Wrote: [ -> ]

On the Prestige and Dynamic a standard feature is 'Parking aid - rear camera including hitching guidance'. Does anyone know if this will be the same as shown in that link, i.e. the same type of graphics when reversing into a space/garage (but without the other views of course).

I believe so.
(16-05-2011 02:08pm)paulus599 Wrote: [ -> ]On the Prestige and Dynamic a standard feature is 'Parking aid - rear camera including hitching guidance'. Does anyone know if this will be the same as shown in that link, i.e. the same type of graphics when reversing into a space/garage (but without the other views of course).

Yes, plus as you get to about a foot away from wall or tow hitch the system zooms in so the last couple of inches can be very accurate - great gadget.
(16-05-2011 02:18pm)Blackseries Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, plus as you get to about a foot away from wall or tow hitch the system zooms in so the last couple of inches can be very accurate - great gadget.

Great!, sounds sexist but this is just what the wife needs. Our garage is a double but you have to reverse in from a narrow lane and she struggles now even with the TT Shocked
(16-05-2011 02:34pm)paulus599 Wrote: [ -> ]sounds sexist but this is just what the wife needs. Our garage is a double but you have to reverse in from a narrow lane and she struggles now even with the TT Shocked

That will due to the lack of a spacial recognition gene Laughing
(17-05-2011 02:34am)Kermit Wrote: [ -> ]That will due to the lack of a spacial recognition gene Laughing

Laughing

Does somebody knows what is "Timed Climate" option do seen in the Extra Features screen in the video? Sounds like some interesting gadget...

Very Happy
I've read you can program the heating / cooling to start on set hours in a weekly scheme.
Not sure whether is comes standard or related to an option.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's