babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Second hand prices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im not sure if this in the right forum so apologies in advance. I was wondering what the second hand prices are likely to be like around april/may time? What is the depreciation rate for the evoque and how long will I have to wait until a mid specced (say 35k OTR price) will fall below the 30k line ?

Many thanks
you can have mine now.. I want to sell it cause I can not close the tailgate from 3rd floor...
How Long's a piece of string? Glass's guide predictions apparently say 70% after three years and 95% after twelve months. I personally think that this may seem a little optimistic but who knows. On the one hand you have a desirable car with a six month wait and zero discount in the uk. On the other hand there are a lot of speculators out there who have ordered for a quick profitable sale an still have them on the fore courts. I think that there will always be someone out there who needs to sell in a hurry and because of the ample new cars for sale in the classifieds a relative bargain could be had. That said, five k off might take some doing in the first twelve months.
(02-01-2012 10:21pm)invoke Wrote: [ -> ]you can have mine now.. I want to sell it cause I can not close the tailgate from 3rd floor...

Don't push the button... Laughing
I reckon a £40k RRE would fetch £37500 in 12 months minimum.
(02-01-2012 10:21pm)invoke Wrote: [ -> ]you can have mine now.. I want to sell it cause I can not close the tailgate from 3rd floor...

Rolling with Laughter
I honestly think residuals will stay strong at least for the next 12 months. The number of people who have not seen one is amazing. I have been asked on a number of occasions what it is and at the New Years party I went to a few hadn't seen one either.
It's a desirable car that is also a hit with the media/auto magazines prices will remain strong imho
I wonder when the Land Rover website will allow you to search for second hand Evoques at official dealers. Are they trying to pretend there aren`t any?
Reference URL's