babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: January Order Calling (Dealer Allocations)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Happy New Year everyone!

I know its only 1.1.12....but I thought I'd get the thread going...and hopefully start seeing more and more good news on the updates from dealers.

I am going to contact my dealer next Monday (9th Jan) if I have not heard from him, but I am expecting that my order will be placed with JLR this month.

Fingers crossed for one and all Smile
I'm giving it until mid January and if I have heard nothing I'm cancelling my order.
(01-01-2012 11:09pm)Daglass Wrote: [ -> ]I'm giving it until mid January and if I have heard nothing I'm cancelling my order.

When did you order & when are you supposed to be getting your car?
ordered the car in september

buildingdate (again ! on 31-12) confirmed at 17 januar > delivery sec.week februar
Well i know i am in the order call that was made just before christmas. I expect to find a build/delivery date this week. Need to call dealer tomorrow to finalise my spec.
I ordered back in Sept 11, did not make any order calling (up to Early Dec)....but at that time...I was number 16 out of 47.

So its not looking hopeful...that Ill make the next batch...although..I want a March car Sad

Keep your fingers crossed!
(02-01-2012 10:54am)Billionaireboysclub Wrote: [ -> ]I ordered back in Sept 11, did not make any order calling (up to Early Dec)....but at that time...I was number 16 out of 47.

So its not looking hopeful...that Ill make the next batch...although..I want a March car Sad

Keep your fingers crossed!

As I suspect you bought from LRC as you may have indicated in a sepearate post the call shouldn't be long in coming. Ordered mine in launch week and I escaped from the pool finally on dec 19 th after cancelled order above me. By all accounts the next calls are going to be multiples of what we have been seeing so far?
(02-01-2012 10:10am)ED209 Wrote: [ -> ]Well i know i am in the order call that was made just before christmas. I expect to find a build/delivery date this week. Need to call dealer tomorrow to finalise my spec.
Hmmm. Mine is due to be built mid-Jan for an end of Jan delivery. I tried to change the spec slightly before Christmas only to be told that they were committed.
Not sure why the "Hmmm" I dont expect my car to be built until well into february so whay wouldnt i be able to change spec?? (not that i intend to though)
(02-01-2012 12:27pm)ED209 Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure why the "Hmmm" I dont expect my car to be built until well into february so whay wouldnt i be able to change spec?? (not that i intend to though)

You have a short period of time between moving from the holding pool until Build COMMIT, once at commit you cannot change.

I'm off to my dealer tomorrow to finalise as the decided to close on Saturday.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's