babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Driving UK car abroad - Speedometer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, here's your chance to point out the obvious to me Laughing

how do you get to see how many kph you are doing? - the speedo isn't dual marked, and i can't find how to change the digital readout.

Ta
(31-12-2011 08:04pm)Dave_T Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, here's your chance to point out the obvious to me Laughing

how do you get to see how many kph you are doing? - the speedo isn't dual marked, and i can't find how to change the digital readout.

Ta

Hi
Hit the button on the right hand side of steering wheel.
Scroll down to TRIP COMPUTER and scroll again to UNITS and scroll down and you will see the option to change to KPH ! Very Happy
Thanks Thumbs Up

I suppose that changes the trip / range & fuel consumption figures to metric as well?
(31-12-2011 10:28pm)Dave_T Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Thumbs Up

I suppose that changes the trip / range & fuel consumption figures to metric as well?

Yes, it does. I'm in Belgium now for New Year - changed to metric when we left the Channel Tunnel and the fuel range is also in Km.
(31-12-2011 10:28pm)Dave_T Wrote: [ -> ]I suppose that changes the trip / range & fuel consumption figures to metric as well?

Great way to get used to the metric system, were numbers make sense Laughing
Reference URL's