babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Not had 'the' call but had 'a' call......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dealer just called to say that they have been invoiced for my car which usually means the car will not be far behind Very Happy

My latest delivery date was Jan 12th (delayed from Nov) so it seems I will get it before that all being well.

Now I just need to get my X5 up to the dealer on the 3rd Jan for a part ex price.....

I don't think I will be suffering from post Xmas blues this year Very Happy

Ali.
Be seated when he gives u the PX value!
I wonder what the Invoice Value of the new evoque is? Smile
(30-12-2011 11:58am)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]Be seated when he gives u the PX value!

I'm just keeping everthing crossed that the figure covers my outstanding finance and that will do for me. We had a bit of a deal going with the dealer as Hubby bought a new RRS from them when I ordered my Evoque. They gave him a super part-ex price in lieu of any discount off the Evoque (which they were not allowed to discount at the time).

Fingers crossed I won't be disappointed Shocked Only time will tell......

Ali.
I bet you get a shock with the part ex price! My offer is £2 more that the deale roffers you.
It would be worthwhile going to your local BMW dealer and getting a figure from them to compare.
(30-12-2011 11:53am)alibeau Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think I will be suffering from post Xmas blues this year Very Happy

Great news - Happy New Year!
Reference URL's