babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Pregnancy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it me or has this site become a bit like pregnancy all the excitement in the beginning and then months of discussion of what the end result will be, and in some cases what colour !! We all know that in the end it will be loved.
then years and years of money money money
(12-05-2011 07:07pm)wardpg Wrote: [ -> ]Is it me or has this site become a bit like pregnancy all the excitement in the beginning and then months of discussion of what the end result will be, and in some cases what colour !! We all know that in the end it will be loved.

ha ha Laughing

I note your from Preston me too.
I like the analogy Very Happy The photographs we have seen so far are like the first scan, we can see it exists, but don't know what it will really be like or how it will behave.
The only problem is that this looks like it's going to have the gestation period of an elephant rather than a mouse Confused
(14-05-2011 11:03am)paulus599 Wrote: [ -> ]have the gestation period of an elephant rather than a mouse Confused

LaughingLaughingLaughing
Reference URL's