babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Wind noise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Has anyone else experienced excessive wind noise that appears to come from the top of the driver's door where it meets the roof?

I had this when I collected the car but it went away but it has now returned - only noticeable above 60mph.

Before I have a Dealer look at it, is there anything I should look for myself that might fix it?

Cheers
no not found that....
Yip, I have that at speed, although it appears to be intermittent - I'm trying to figure out whether it's something to do with the temperature (but unlikely if you have it and I have it given that it's mid summer here) or length of travel etc.

But am having dealer look at it in the new year
There are quite a few threads about wind noise and early rubber mouldings around the doors, worth searching
There is a thread that shows a VIN number range affected by a rubber seal issue and there is a replacement seal that can be fitted under warranty.
Cheers all!

My VIN is outside the range mentioned but I'll inform the Dealer and ask about the seals issue.
Reference URL's