babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Rubber boot liner BARGAIN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
On the advice of forum users, I visited Costco yesterday and bought a set of rubber mats for my Dynamic Coupe £12.99 + VAT! Thanks for the advice, it was spot on.
While I was there I noticed a rubber boot liner. I bought one - £7.99 +VAT and its a remarkably good fit. Compared with the offical ones which I've seen at £79 and £109, it's not quite as good on two counts - it covers the hook points, and at the moment it smells of rubber! (so it's in the garage not the car) But that aside for less than a tenner it's got be good - it's heavy duty and grippy - I may use it as and when needed rather than a permanent fixture in my boot. Worth a look... [attachment=972]
looks ok, one problem I am not a costco member.
(22-12-2011 12:58pm)ED209 Wrote: [ -> ]looks ok, one problem I am not a costco member.

Sorry ED209, should have said that - appreciate not everyone is a member. If you know someone who is, they can take you in as a guest and you can purchase things? (Worth it if you can, Costco's pretty good for all sorts of stuff)
ED209 you can be a member, just have to sign for a year Smile
Never heard of Costco...is it worth the £25 per year?

Our household gets through shed loads of Coke Zero...so it might be worth joining just for that!! However, no idea how much it costs at Costco...is there any way to find out before I sign up for membership?
(22-12-2011 02:56pm)Token Wrote: [ -> ]Never heard of Costco...is it worth the £25 per year?

Our household gets through shed loads of Coke Zero...so it might be worth joining just for that!! However, no idea how much it costs at Costco...is there any way to find out before I sign up for membership?

I think its worth it, we buy loads of drinks particularly, Coke currently £4.99+VAT for 30 cans. Michelin tyres, designer glasses, plasmas with 5 year guarantee. You need a forum member near you to give you a tour.

This thread's turned into a Costco promo - sorry about that!!
I picked my rubber mats at Argos .
£29.99 for 4 and don't smell of rubber...sorry Martin(RRV)Laughing hope you are enjoying your car.
(22-12-2011 04:00pm)Daigriff Wrote: [ -> ]I picked my rubber mats at Argos .
£29.99 for 4 and don't smell of rubber...sorry Martin(RRV)Laughing hope you are enjoying your car.

Hi Dai, if these are the Michelin mats they are the identical ones that Costco are selling at £12.99 + VAT because I have bought a set to put over the £80+ Evoque rubber mats that don't do as good a job.
(22-12-2011 02:56pm)Token Wrote: [ -> ]Never heard of Costco...is it worth the £25 per year?

I believe Costco will let you in as a guest to look around, although not to buy until you join.
(22-12-2011 09:56pm)IKM Wrote: [ -> ]I believe Costco will let you in as a guest to look around, although not to buy until you join.
no, only allowed as a guest with a member, and only 2 guests per card holder.
Guests can buy but its registered against the card holder.... Which is great for me as I get 2% cashback as an executive member! Lol

Ps, have literally just got bak an hour ago and didnt see the boot liner? Must not have filtered down to the reading store yet!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's