babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: I love England!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got back from a 4 day break in southern England. Drove a lot around Oxfordshire and Wiltshire. Beautiful Cotswolds countryside with narrow winding roads. The best driving I've had for a long time! True Evoque country!!

But where are they all - saw only two in four days. Black Dynamic in London and a grey Dynamic that passed me near Oxford on sunday night. Other than that: loads of other LR products, but no Evoques. Got a fair bit of interest from the locals - I guess a red Range Rover is not a common sight.
I love also England !!!
Don't ask us Australia if we feel the same, espically after our recent performances in the ashes and rugby Smile damm mother country Very Happy
1 was in the paint shop instead of driving around the cotswolds... Neutral
I love WalesSmile...even better driving around North WalesWink
Mine's being ordered tomorrow and will be home in Wiltshire some time soon.....!
Never been except a stop over in London onto Sweden; however, I drive/own most of their they have produced.....lol!
One negative thing i realised on a long weekend trip, is that the boot is not big enough for my wifes shopping!

...on a second thought, that's not so negative, is it!? Wink
Reference URL's